Thursday 8 March 2012

Evaluation

Since this module has begun, I have learnt various different things such as how to import an illustrator file into a 3D studio max file, How to create different 3D objects such as apples, bananas, springs, fences teapots and many other 3D objects. I have learnt some of the different techniques that are used in 3D studio max in which some of them are, Boolean, ProBoolean, Lathe, Extrude, Materials, how to use the soft selection etc. Throughout the next couple of weeks I am currently aiming to produce a 3D model of a person in which I can animate that person in a way that relates to the function of the chosen model that I will be creating and producing in which the chosen model is the Hand Glider. I would definately do some aspects of this module better and spend mopre time on some of the more difficult aspects but otherwise I have thouroughly enjoyed the past six weeks in learning how to use the software and in the actual creating of the model for my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment